PURE WAX & LASH POLICY
PURE WAX & LASH CANCELLATION POLICY
Pure Wax & Lash- Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to Pure Wax & Lash Spa, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we Respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
- One time "No-show" clients will not be charged, 2nd time "no-show" clients will be charged 50% of booked services, and 3rd time "no-shows" will be charged 100% of booked WAXING services.
-One "no-show" client for EYELASH services will be charged 50% of booked services. Second "no-show" for lash services will be charged 100% of services booked.
We understand last minute cancelations are sometimes necessary due to emergencies, etc.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our team members schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. Pure Wax policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us!
CONFIRMATION CALLS/ TEXT MESSAGES
As a courtesy, we will call and confirm your service appointments at a minimum 24hours prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
*NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES AFTER 30 DAYS OF SERVICE OR PURCHASE*
Updated: December 2019
Waxing is never done on clients taking the medications listed below. Please read the label carefully and consult your dermatologist if you are taking any medication or using any topical cream that contains these medications.
• Accutane (Acne medication) – You must be off this medication treatment course a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
• Adapalene (Acne medication)
• Alustra (Retin A)
• Avage (See Tazorac – Acne medication)
• Avita (See Retin A)
• Differin (Acne medication)
• Isotretinoin (See Accutane)
• Renova (See Retin A)
• Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication)
• Tazarac (Acne medication)
• Tazarotene (See Tazorac)
• Tretinoin (See Retin A)
If you are currently using any of the following, please inform your technician. These products can make the skin more sensitive.
• Other Acne medications not listed above
• Bleaching agents for hair (used mostly for upper lip)
• Bleaching agents for pigmentation of skin (Hydraquinone, Trilumena)
• Previous chemical depilatories such as Nair
• Benzoyl Peroxide (ProActive)
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
• Oral Antibiotics
• Topical Antibiotics
• Salicylic Acid
• Other exfoliants
We look forward to making your experience with us unforgettable.